Andre MassowYou can find further details about the responsible body in our imprint.
The basic data protection regulation guarantees you certain rights which you can assert against us - insofar as the legal requirements are met.
- In accordance with Art.15 DS-GVO and § 34 BDSG you have the right to request information as to whether and to what extent we process personal information about you or not.
- You have the right to ask us to correct your data in accordance with Art. 16 DS-DGVO.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO and § 35 BDSG.
- You have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted in accordance with Art. 18 DS-DGVO.
- You have the right to receive the personal information concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with Article 20 of the DS GMO and to transmit this data to another person responsible.
- In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal information.
According to the DS-DGVO, personal information is information that can be used to determine your identity. This includes information such as your real name, address, postal address, telephone number and email address. Information that is not directly associated with your real identity (such as favorite websites or the number of users of a site) is not included. The IP address can also be a personal date. An IP address is assigned to each device connected to the Internet by the Internet provider so that it can send and receive data.
You can use our online offer without disclosing your identity.
Some functions of this website require the collection and processing of the following personal information:
- Email Address
- We recommend that you create your own new email address for this website, where the address does not allow any inference to your person!
- Your email address will not be used for marketing purposes and will not be passed on to third parties.
- Stored email addresses are not displayed to other website users and can only be accessed by a few specially authorized persons who are responsible for maintaining the servers and the forum.
- We use your email address only for the following purposes:
- At the end of the registration process an email with a registration confirmation link will be sent. Note: After successful registration you can update your email address under "My Profile" with an empty string and remove it from our database.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can receive a link to reset your password by email.
- If you create a question in the discussion forum, you can enter your email address to receive a notification email after your question was answered. Input of your email is voluntary and not necessary for the creation of your question.
The legal basis for such processing is Article 6 Abs. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the aforementioned purpose.
Storage period: We store personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes listed above. Art. 5 para. 1 lit. e) DS-GVO.
You have to choose the following entries on this website in such a way that it is not possible to draw conclusions about your identity.
- Online Calculator Entries
- Enter only mathematical expressions here.
- Choose an alias/pseudonym here. We recommend that you choose this user name so that you do not use it with any other service on the Internet.
- User image / Avatar image
- Select a picture here that does not allow any conclusion on your identity. Never use a personal photo here!
- Posts in the forum and message center
- Never enter personal information, even if requested by other forum users!
If you contact us by e-mail, we will at least process your e-mail address and any other personal information contained in the e-mail. This happens exclusively to answer your inquiry.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the aforementioned purpose.
The contributions in our discussion forums are accessible to everyone. You should carefully check your contributions before publication to ensure that they do not contain any information that is not intended for the public.
Do not create discussion posts (questions/answers/comments) that make you identifiable as a person, neither in text form, nor in the form of an uploadable image or avatar image.
You have to expect that your contributions will be recorded in search engines and will be accessible worldwide even without a specific call to our website. Deletion or correction of such entries often cannot be enforced by foreign operators. Furthermore, there is no claim to deletion of this non-personal information vis-à-vis us as website operator.
You can cancel your account at any time. To do this, use the Message Center to send an informal message to the user "admin" with your deletion request.
We store your data on specially protected servers. Only a few specially authorised persons who are involved in the technical support of the servers have access to them.
The data you enter is transmitted between your web browser and our servers in encrypted form. (SSL or TLS encryption).
Cookies, which according to purely legal definition are not absolutely necessary in order to be able to use the website, fulfil important tasks. Without these cookies, functions that enable comfortable surfing on our website, such as pre-filled forms, are no longer available. Settings you have made, such as a sort order of questions in the forum, cannot be saved and must therefore be queried again on each page.
This website also integrates third party content into this website. These third parties may set cookies when you visit the website.
For website users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Island, Lichtenstein und Norway:
|sid||web2.0calc.in||After logging in, saves the successful login with user name and password||Session|
|tickets||web2.0calc.in||After creating a post in the forum as a guest user, we use this cookie to allow you to edit the post. As long as this cookie is available (see expiration time) a user account is created, or logged in with an existing user name, the newly created post is automatically assigned to your user account||Session|
|cookies||web2.0calc.in||Saves your choice in the cookie notification dialog, i.e. whether you have enabled cookies or not||7 days|
|inputtpye||web2.0calc.in||Type of input line. Text, or formula-based||Session|
|theort||web2.0calc.in||Selected response sort order||Session|
|qsort||web2.0calc.in||Selected question sort order||Session|
|qfilter||web2.0calc.in||Selected question filter rule||Session|
|qtags||web2.0calc.in||Selected Questions Tags||Session|
|perpage||web2.0calc.in||Questions and answers to display per page||Session|
|DSID, IDE, CONSENT, NID, AID, DSID, TAID, ANID, FLC, __gads and _gac||admob.com|
|Online advertising related cookies by Google Inc.
For more information about each cookie, see the"Advertising" section under: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en
Expiration times of these cookies are determined by Google Inc.
Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a suitable guarantee to comply with European data protection law ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active ).
You can object to the analysis by setting the browser software accordingly, by deactivating the interest-based ads on Google under:
adssettings.google.com/authenticated and optout.aboutads.info/?c=2#!/
The processing carried out within the framework of Google AdSense is justified according to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f) DS-DGVO. Our legitimate interest is to offer you interest-based advertising.
Non-Personalised Advertisements (NPA)
- Non-personalised advertisements (NPA) are used on this website for website users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Island, Lichtenstein und Norway. These are NPA ads that are not based on a user's past behavior. They are delivered using contextual information, including rough (e.g. at city level) geo-targeting based on the current location, and content on the current website or app or current search terms.
Further information on data protection and cookies for advertising on Google AdSense can be found in Google's data protection declaration, in particular under the following links:
To ensure the stability and operational security of our system (SPAM and DOS protection), your IP is temporarily stored and processed in volatile RAM on our servers in anonymized form. This data is not stored persistently and is automatically deleted from memory after 60 minutes.
IP address and possibly existing cookies are not stored. The stored data records cannot be assigned to any person. No personal utilization takes place. We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymous data records. The processing is carried out to protect our legitimate interests and is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DS-DGVO.
The following data records are stored in our log files:
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to GMT
- web page content
- access status (HTTP status)
- volume of data transferred
- type of transport compression
- website from which you accessed our web site
- web browser name, language and version
- operating system
- advertising blocker available or not